Our Origins

In 1926 two brothers Stevenin Elia and Gaspare begin a construction in dry stone, typical of the Gaby’s area.
The hotel activity starts since the 50s, but only in summer. A few years later it was joined by a second building, recently refurbished. The hotel belongs to the family for four generations and today has many rooms, a grand restaurant, bar, tv room, two reading areas and green spaces